Harpeah: The Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harpeah: The Beginning

Game information located at: http://clans.harpeah.com/

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another Post for my Health...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

Another Post for my Health... Empty
PostSubject: Another Post for my Health...   Another Post for my Health... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:29 am

Right, Downtime actions between what happens between the end of game on Sunday (Pre-meeting Amon) and Friday/sat whenever nextweek ;P Need to be on the board ASAP to get resolved before game.

That includes any special cool powers you wanna work in and so forth.

If anyone has some Brownie Points (Recommeded EXP bonus) for players- Note it below this post and I'll take it into consideration. (Plus, any help in writing the synposis for what happened would be appreciated too!)

Let the following be assumed about last game.:

A Pixie told the group to come back in "two days" to meet Amon and he'd receive them at his court in Netherfall. (Thus giving 2 days for players to do downtime "in character" on the baord before game)

At the end of those two days anyone going up to see Amon will be beginning next game.. and obviously those who don't can do whatever they are going to do .. too.. heheh..

Kay?

Anyone who doesn't post downtime actions camps out at the edge of Netherfall's territory to wait out the two days.
Back to top Go down
http://clans.harpeah.com
Lena The Water Elf

Lena The Water Elf

PostSubject: Re: Another Post for my Health...   Another Post for my Health... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 1:01 pm

Helping with Synoposis:

Let me see what I can remember... Umm..

Before the Council Meeting Lena had gotten two notes from Nyx, one saying that the elven king wished to meet with her and the other from her sister whom also wanted to meet with her.
During the Meeting she wasn't really paying too much attention, for politic really aren't her thing she was just there because there was nothing else to do. But when she heard something about the elves and Dreamwood she took off and started traveling by river to Dreamwood. Along the way she caught up with Wendell who was reeking havoc on the forest, by chopping down trees. She tried to stop him by freezing him, not completley though but Wendell's fire heart melted the ice and he continued on to make a raft.
When finally she got there she was greeted by her Very Pregenent sister, Sere, who told her some startling news about how she was supposed to marry Merric but now Lena had to do it because Sere had gone and gotten herself pregnent (by someone that Lena knows). Now Lena has one day to be Lena but tommorrow she becomes Sere and Lena is very pissed about it. Her parents even say she has to do it. She she storms off ot go see the king leaving a storming river behind her.
((that's all that I can really remember at this point in time... before i time skip)) Oh and lena tried to steal from the Elven King but got caught. ((she's a klepto. Razz))

----Time skip-------

Everyone goes to the Earth-temple to find a green gem necklace. She and Kruse go off by themselves and find Wendell there. they find a treasure chest with rags in it. Wendell is the one who finds a key in there. both Lena and Kruse try to bribe Wendell to giving them the key but fail so Lena tries to steal the fire heart from Wendell completely forgetting about the little dragon on his shoulder (nyx) she gets caught and Nyx pops up huge dragon really pissed off. Later they come to a room that has treasure in it so she and Kruse are looting the treasure. ((I like treasure ^_^)) Kruse ends up breaking down a door and rats appear Lena half freezes a fire rat and then wanders off and finds an ogre with the green gem around his neck. she steals it and he wakes up and is mad. Nyx grabs Wendell and Lena and runs by the others and shouts RUN!

((ugg brain hurts now that's all you are going to get for now...))
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Another Post for my Health...   Another Post for my Health... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 1:09 pm

My synopsis is down in First Vallye.. I'll try to change the forums next week when I'm not scrambling for plotlines for downtime stuff lol
Back to top Go down
http://clans.harpeah.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Post for my Health...   Another Post for my Health... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Post for my Health...
Page 1 of 1