Harpeah: The Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harpeah: The Beginning

Game information located at: http://clans.harpeah.com/

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Back to Town -Post Dec 21st LARP-

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lena The Water Elf

Lena The Water Elf

Back to Town -Post Dec 21st LARP- Empty
PostSubject: Back to Town -Post Dec 21st LARP-   Back to Town -Post Dec 21st LARP- Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:39 am

After the journey to DreamWood Forest and the Earth Temple and who knows where..., Lena (whom for all intensive purposes will become her sister Serenity 'Sere' against her wishes tomorrow) journeys back to town for one last day before her life will be completly messed up.

Lena sighs as she pops out from the water of which she used to travel from, her blue cloak trailing behind her. She grumbled under her breath how she was going to get back at her sister...somehow. But for now she had to obey her family's wishes and 'get married' to Merric. She didn't even bother to ask what might have happened if she refused but she was slightly calmer now that she had been fighting with that fire council member dragon (yes the one we all know and love ^_^ Kruse) and was not completly willing to accept her fate but for the time being would go with it. Her ideals and his weren't that farfetched apart.

Lena headed back to Nyx and Kiera's tent to try and apoligize to Nyx for how stupid she had been earlier that day.

She enters the tent and immediately notices that Nyx isn't there. "Why would he be after what I'd done to that poor kid..oh I feel awful about that...". With a sigh she goes and finds herself a small corner and sits down trying to figure out what she should do next.

A thought hits her as she is sitting there contemplating. Her sister and parents don't know that she's not with Morgan anymore. Lena smirked, she wasn't the only one in over her head...
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Back to Town -Post Dec 21st LARP-   Back to Town -Post Dec 21st LARP- Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:23 am

Kiera stepped from the shadows of the interior of the tent not long after Lena started her personal pity party in the corner. She kept her face almost clean of emotion (she didn't have Nyx's stone face however and it was a mix of disappointment and humor that fought to stay on her features)... "Well, I wondered if you'd have the gumption to show up." She stepped out of the shadow pool and canted her head to one side. "Nyx and Wendell, that kid you tried to take the fire heart from, are currently meeting the shadow court to deal with some business... " She crinkled her nose and motioned her up on her feet. "So, I suppose the next lesson you'll be needin' is how to get close to a man's heart."
Back to top Go down
http://clans.harpeah.com
Lena The Water Elf

Lena The Water Elf

PostSubject: Re: Back to Town -Post Dec 21st LARP-   Back to Town -Post Dec 21st LARP- Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:21 pm

Lena looked up at Kiera. "I'm sorry, I don't know what I was thinking..." Lena said. Lena stood up and said "It's just my whole world came crashing down on me today and I guess I wasn't thinking straight...". "but yeah that lesson I'll be needing pronto..." she said.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Back to Town -Post Dec 21st LARP-   Back to Town -Post Dec 21st LARP- Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:51 pm

Kiera tossed her a dagger and knelt into a crouch, working them both into a sweat until Lena could work through the movements almost in her sleep to go from a sleeper hold into punching a dagger into someone's ribs. It helped that everytime she did the move successfully Kiera shadowstepped...

When they were both tired, and Kiera thought Lena might be willing to talk, she called a halt to the practice and tossed her a towel, moving over to take a perch at the fortune telling table, physically ontop of it, with her legs crossed indian style. "Morgan's agreed to take your sister back as his apprentice.. he wants to talk to you later.. Nyx sent him out on the river to work out his anger." She smiled sympathetically. "If you take my advice, I've never seen the old drunk so angry before. I almost feel sorry for the New Lena..."
Back to top Go down
Lena The Water Elf

Lena The Water Elf

PostSubject: Re: Back to Town -Post Dec 21st LARP-   Back to Town -Post Dec 21st LARP- Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 1:10 pm

Lena snickered while breaking heavily as she sat on the floor and wiped sweat. "Well, I don't know what I'd say to Morgan right about now. I expecially don't want to get in his path seeing how angry he is...'muttering under her breath although it probably does no good' Espessially since I know what he is" she said. "It was my sister's own damn fault that this happened." she said. "I wonder what he's thinking right about now" Lena thought aloud. "Ugg, but now I've got my own problems. I'm supposed to marry Merric" she said with a groan.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Back to Town -Post Dec 21st LARP-   Back to Town -Post Dec 21st LARP- Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 1:13 pm

"The future is changeable.. and I highly doubt Nyx, even as frustrated at you as he is, would allow one of his apprentices to be married to an over bearing fool." Kiera grinned at her and tilted her head to one side. "ON that note, what exactly did you do to have him come back growling about his apprentice being foolish and having another dragon fight over you? Details!" She grinned and leaned forward. "I've never seen Nyx look like someone stepped on his toes unless it's a boy hitting on me!"
Back to top Go down
chaos' apprentice

chaos' apprentice

PostSubject: Hesper   Back to Town -Post Dec 21st LARP- Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:57 pm

:: having noticed people dissappear, she walks off towards town as well, she was dead tired, since she hadn't been sleeping well.... and the gems promoted foreboding, and then there's the grandkids and eggs, and Diana, and her gem, her treasure, and now a new... adopted family member. she looks over at Kael'thas she couldn't sense anything evil about him, and she was an excellent judge of character. although Cuan and Haldis left her baffled, as well as her missing treasure and the little one. the last thing she ever thought she'd see is a black dragon ass sticking out of a doorway... that amused her, that was the last thing she ever expected to see... his scaley ass. she snickers as she watches where she's going. she kept her thoughts to herself, as well as her voice::

:: she looks at Kael'thas again and smiles warmly, hiding her overactive brain the best she could::

That was some adventure. Although, I don't know about you, but I'm ready for a nap.

:: she grins at him sheepishly and winks::

:: she looks around confused:: I wonder where everyone went. :: she sighs softly and looks at Kael'thas as if debating something, as they walk into town, then looks at Kruse, and Cuan (if they're there)::
Back to top Go down
Lena The Water Elf

Lena The Water Elf

PostSubject: Re: Back to Town -Post Dec 21st LARP-   Back to Town -Post Dec 21st LARP- Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:56 pm

"well....I know it was stupid and all but I tried to steal from little Wendell. It's not completely my fault that what ever it was that made my ice melt intrigued me so much that I wanted to steal it and see what it was" Lena said. "Well, least to say I failed and now Kruse knows that I tried to steal from the little boy and when he saw Nyx in his dragon form he got all protective of me, I have no idea why though..." Lena said.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Back to Town -Post Dec 21st LARP-   Back to Town -Post Dec 21st LARP- Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 5:00 pm

She sighed, leaning forward to pat her arm. "Lena, I know life is going to be really hard for you right now.. and I can't say I can be around to help you with nyx running all helter skelter I'm the only one he trusts to run the shadow court and keep our Clan in line.. but.. please.. be patient with him, Nyx has the weight of the world on his shoulders. He wants only what's best.. and I can't see him letting Merric get his greasing paws on you.. but.. " She made a grin. "try not to get caught next time stealing hmm? Nyx is very protective of you, Wendell and I.. and .. Hesper.. of course..." She looked uncomfortable for a moment...
Back to top Go down
Lena The Water Elf

Lena The Water Elf

PostSubject: Re: Back to Town -Post Dec 21st LARP-   Back to Town -Post Dec 21st LARP- Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 5:06 pm

"I guess you're right but I'm all up for ideas on how to get around marrying Merric other then killing him but I won't hesitate if I end up having to kill him. I mean what's his deal? he's had like what fourteen wives?" she said "Yeah well, I'm still not perfect at it. Sometimes I succeed and don't get caught sometimes I'm not so lucky." Lena said with a shrug. Lena noticed her uncomfortable expression for a moment. "what's wrong?" she asked slightly concerned.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Back to Town -Post Dec 21st LARP-   Back to Town -Post Dec 21st LARP- Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:19 pm

"Nothing's wrong.." She gave her a fake, attempted smile and motioned. "Merric has had ten wives.. I'm not sure his.. deal?" She pouted a bit, and showed her age was actually far closer to Lena's then she usually comes off as. "I don't know what Nyx is planning, he's been meeting with the Air King and... I dunno.. he comes back.. off.. different .. " She waved her hand. "nevermind, it's been better since he started looking after Wendell."
Back to top Go down
Lena The Water Elf

Lena The Water Elf

PostSubject: Re: Back to Town -Post Dec 21st LARP-   Back to Town -Post Dec 21st LARP- Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:26 pm

"Uh huh, Okay" Lena said not pushing the matter further but figured that Kiera wasn't telling her something. "Sorry about that, I think I've been hanging around Kruse too long and am picking up his weird sayings" Lena said with a slight laugh."how so different?" Lena wondered. She hadn't know Nyx that long and if anyone would know something was weird with Nyx it would probably be his sister. "So how did Nyx come about taking care of Wendell in the first place? if you don't mind me asking" Lena asked.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Back to Town -Post Dec 21st LARP-   Back to Town -Post Dec 21st LARP- Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:22 am

"oh well the first is hard to answer.. and the second.. Wendell's a very talented shadow, he has the potential to take Nyx's place when he's older. Nyx's choice was train him, or let someone else train him. At least if Nyx trains him he knows that the kiddo will be using the perverbal forces of good, as opposed to trying to kill him later. Wendell's parents are.. well.. not among the living anymore. His dad was the shadow, his mom the earth and yeah they didn't last long. We're lucky we got there in time to save Wendell. Poor Kid doesn't remember anythin' fore we got there though, Haldis took care of that."
Back to top Go down
Lena The Water Elf

Lena The Water Elf

PostSubject: Re: Back to Town -Post Dec 21st LARP-   Back to Town -Post Dec 21st LARP- Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:07 pm

"poor kid, no wonder Nyx is so protective of him" Lena said. "Although he was trying to cut down Dreamwood forest to make a raft earlier and i tried to stop him before he destoryed the forest but anyways..." Lena said. "I have a question. How much do you know about these gem stone necklace things?" she asked. Telling Keira about how when they got out of the Earth temple that Haldis showed up and REALLY wanted it. "What's so important about them?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Back to Town -Post Dec 21st LARP-   Back to Town -Post Dec 21st LARP- Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:23 pm

Kiera nursed her lower lip before giving a little shrug. "Well, the legends... the legends say that a veiled woman once showed up in harpeah, back when everything was still founding, and the clans were just an ideal.. that she brought these pendants.. and from the pendnats she made the hearts, the fire heart is the one Wendell wears... and she and a shadow warrior placed them all over Harpeah for safe keeping. It's said they grant their owner the element of the heart if they don't have it, or significantly boost their owner's power. It's rumored that one day their rightful owners would claim them.. and a lot of people have died protecting them. To powerful to keep, but also to powerful to destroy..."
Back to top Go down
Lena The Water Elf

Lena The Water Elf

PostSubject: Re: Back to Town -Post Dec 21st LARP-   Back to Town -Post Dec 21st LARP- Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:29 pm

"hmm..." Lena replied "interesting" she muttered. "Well, thanks for the training and info but I better get going I got to go do a few things" she said as she left the tent.

Lena then made her way down to the river, her favorite place to think, completely forgetting that Nyx had sent Morgan there to to cool off and he still might be there.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Back to Town -Post Dec 21st LARP-   Back to Town -Post Dec 21st LARP- Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 2:05 am

(Even if this may not be dealt with until game..!)

Morgan was, drinking and studying the horizon line. For once, he was both drinking in solitude 'and' slience. Half because he promised Nyx he'd not go bashing someone 'else's head in for his folly and also because he was thinking, and thinking hard about all the things he swore not to do .. and how he managed to mangle it all the hell up again.
Back to top Go down
Lena The Water Elf

Lena The Water Elf

PostSubject: Re: Back to Town -Post Dec 21st LARP-   Back to Town -Post Dec 21st LARP- Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 12:23 pm

Lena swallowed when she spotted Morgan and slowly walked towards him being careful not to just sneak up behind him and startle him. Now wasn't the best time for that. Lena soon stood next to him in silence for a while before speaking up. "Hi..." she said seldomly. She didn't know what else to say...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to Town -Post Dec 21st LARP-   Back to Town -Post Dec 21st LARP- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back to Town -Post Dec 21st LARP-
Page 1 of 1