Harpeah: The Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harpeah: The Beginning

Game information located at: http://clans.harpeah.com/

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not a storyteller post :)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

Not a storyteller post :) Empty
PostSubject: Not a storyteller post :)   Not a storyteller post :) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 10:18 am

Just a personal one. *I* Nailed my job back for the fall semester at the college I work at doing webdesign. It's a good thing, because now I can save up money for my end of the whole camping excursion. Assuming the state of california doesn't screw me over with financial aid and I have to shell out 2K for this semester's learnings Wink

I also have, it looks like, the entire month of january to myself n my munchkin. So, that means during the days for like three weeks, I can focus almost all my attention on plotlines and character stuff for Harpeah. (And I'm obessive.. as long as a kingdom hearts or final fantasy doesn't come out it'll be that way!)

So while I apologize for the semi-slow start (tutorials I thought would be a bit faster to go through hehe) I still feel like it's the right way to go. Get everyone used to the system n whatever. Wink But I promise, it'll get better when you all can play and interact with eachother. No one has to like everyone else in this game (In fact, I highly doubt that's possible..).. but hehe you still can play around eachother. I haven't figured out how I'm going to break up the forums so we don't have a massive "list" of areas to be in..The world is huge, I know this.. but. still.. Smile I'm thinking maybe just break it up in north/south/east/west areas and then people post where they are in the area. Any ideas?

So what's going up with the rest of you?? Really some people don't know anyone else and Wink since it appears we'll be camping together ; ) it might be nice to get some talking.

Did anyone else have any idea's for a date or is that date in march okay? (I don't have it with me or I'd repost it.)

I'm really excited and glad everyones taken time to do clans. Wink

Oh, and I'm really sorry I've been brain-dead lately, I got sick and life has been biting me but I made a commitment to tell this story and by George I will do it! And do it well!

Smile So look forward to a more active st?!

Joy
Back to top Go down
http://clans.harpeah.com
Leix

Leix

PostSubject: Re: Not a storyteller post :)   Not a storyteller post :) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 9:34 pm

Twisted Evil All Hail!!

Ofcourse, im late on replying but.. i saw you today!! i misses you already!!

also.. I think I'm getting sick Sad i don't feel very well. And!! I can't find my phone to bug you and tell you to pay attention to me cause... I.. well... i want joy attention. v.v

lol!

That is All What a Face Suspect
Back to top Go down
Zaman

Zaman

PostSubject: Re: Not a storyteller post :)   Not a storyteller post :) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:48 pm

My Joy!

*clings*
Back to top Go down
Leix

Leix

PostSubject: Re: Not a storyteller post :)   Not a storyteller post :) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 4:01 pm

Zaman wrote:
My Joy!

*clings*

No my joy! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Zaman

Zaman

PostSubject: Re: Not a storyteller post :)   Not a storyteller post :) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 9:54 pm

*clings to both* MINE BOTH OF YOU!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Walker

Mr. Walker

PostSubject: Re: Not a storyteller post :)   Not a storyteller post :) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:06 am

*Chuckles* With all this clinging action i do believe I'm going to need to bring a box of dryer sheets with me.

Wink
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Not a storyteller post :)   Not a storyteller post :) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:35 am

...Dryer sheets? God Matt, my love, you've domesticated! Razz

Pass them over! Or butter. >.>
Back to top Go down
chaos' apprentice

chaos' apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Not a storyteller post :)   Not a storyteller post :) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 10:55 am

:: CLINGS to MATT:: MY MATT I miss my Ashypoo. :: hides the dryer sheets and hisses at anyone that comes near him. not sure who Leix is, but waives:: And by the way folks.... Joy was mine first.... and she's straight. So unless you're a guy worthy of her.... she's not your's. so.... ;P That's another reason why I'm clinging on the Matt. Besides.... :: pouts cutely:: The joyness doesn't like it when I glomp her... something about bear hugs. not sure.

BTW, MATT, Leix, POST DARN IT. we're posting without you. and Madd Matter, I MISS YOU!!!!! PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!!!

Wink LOVE YOU ALL!! NOW POST!!!
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Not a storyteller post :)   Not a storyteller post :) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 10:57 am

LOL Erika is Leix.

and has full clinging rights.. cuz shes lil sis. Razz
Back to top Go down
chaos' apprentice

chaos' apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Not a storyteller post :)   Not a storyteller post :) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 10:59 am

Well... now that i know it's her. that's different. :: lets go of Matt and GLOMPS the Erika and Joyness:: MINE!!! :: giggles and snuggles, petting both lovely ladies:: Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not a storyteller post :)   Not a storyteller post :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not a storyteller post :)
Page 1 of 1