Harpeah: The Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harpeah: The Beginning

Game information located at: http://clans.harpeah.com/

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Coming Down the Mountian- POST LARP-

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

Coming Down the Mountian- POST LARP- Empty
PostSubject: Coming Down the Mountian- POST LARP-   Coming Down the Mountian- POST LARP- Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 2:44 pm

(Anyone heading back to camp on foot post here)
Back to top Go down
http://clans.harpeah.com
chaos' apprentice

chaos' apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Coming Down the Mountian- POST LARP-   Coming Down the Mountian- POST LARP- Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 3:29 pm

:: Hesper didn't look or feel too good. But she kept herself calm, cool and collected, and after taking the wierd Dwarf book from Lena, she heads down the mountain again, occasionally rubbing her eyes, and suddening feeling and looking older then her 21years of age. in a matter of hours, her entire world had changed since her grandmaster test, and changed even more in moments as she starts the feel the weight of the world on her shoulders, and the burden of careing too much, as well as being a new Grandmaster and Counsil for Light... too much to do, too little time. she pulls her hood over her head as she walks quickly back to town::

((OOC note, to anyone paying REALLY close attention, Hesper is shaking, her furr cloak pulled tightly around her, the book underneith the cloak))
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Coming Down the Mountian- POST LARP-   Coming Down the Mountian- POST LARP- Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 4:48 pm

(duly note, that shadowing the groups footsteps are two shadows.. One large, and one small.. The large is humanoid in form, the small in wolf.)
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Coming Down the Mountian- POST LARP-   Coming Down the Mountian- POST LARP- Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 5:03 pm

(Hesper Notices something on the corner of her eye.. her inner-nyx locator is tingling!)
Back to top Go down
Lena The Water Elf

Lena The Water Elf

PostSubject: Re: Coming Down the Mountian- POST LARP-   Coming Down the Mountian- POST LARP- Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 1:39 am

Lena sighs as she follows Hesper assuming that she bought Lena's story. Lena moves cautiously having a strange feeling that they are being followed but thinks it's all in her head because of all that had happened.
Back to top Go down
chaos' apprentice

chaos' apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Coming Down the Mountian- POST LARP-   Coming Down the Mountian- POST LARP- Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:24 am

Once we get into town, I'll be giving the dragon his dwarf book back....

I just hope I don't get killed, if this is the wrong book.... :: she sighs softly, her voice is quieter then normal, and sadder then normal:: I don't know who would step up to fill the Light Counsil seat if that were to happen.

:: there was soo much going on in her head, she knew Lena was hiding something, and a dwarf book made no sense to her, why a dragon would have it, but then again, a Dragon's hoard didn't always make sense. she only hoped that she wasn't lyeing to her, if that was the case, then she couldn't trust her. the only thing she could do is guilt her into telling the truth so she would know that lying to Hesper was a bad and pointless idea. Hesper only hoped that she wasn't lying. Hesper was normally the trusting sort, but her nerves were rattled::
Back to top Go down
Lena The Water Elf

Lena The Water Elf

PostSubject: Re: Coming Down the Mountian- POST LARP-   Coming Down the Mountian- POST LARP- Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:51 am

Feeling a tad bit guilty she reached into her cloak once again. "Well, I did find this one too, but it looked more interesting so I was going to keep it but if you think it might help..." she said pulling out the Elf book.((note: the one she actually stole from the dragon's tent) Lena was telling the truth sort-of...She did 'find it' but not in the way that she found the other book. "Let's get back to town as soon as we can I have a few things I need to do and check on..." she said trying to change the subject but not doing so well.
Back to top Go down
chaos' apprentice

chaos' apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Coming Down the Mountian- POST LARP-   Coming Down the Mountian- POST LARP- Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:10 pm

:: she takes the book and looks at Lena, and smiles at her warmly, the light touching her eyes this time::

Thank you. Tell you what, since you found it, if the dragon doesn't mind parting with it, you can have it back. It's better to ask a dragon then take from a dragon. :: was actually insinuating that the goblins may have taken it and she found it on one of them:: Guess the goblins didn't know that. :: chuckles softly::

:: she looks at the book::

I wonder what the goblins wanted with it. If this is what they were looking for.
:: she opens it up::
Back to top Go down
Kael Thas the Blood Elf

PostSubject: Re: Coming Down the Mountian- POST LARP-   Coming Down the Mountian- POST LARP- Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:33 pm

:A cloaked figure comes up beside Hesper.:
Excuse me, but I think I can help you translate this, I am well versed in Elvish. Oh, and by the way my name is Kael'Thas.

:The figure pulls his hood. He is an elf, with red hair and glowing blue eyes and stand at about 5'11''.:
I am sorry I did not introduce myself sooner, and you are?
Back to top Go down
Lena The Water Elf

Lena The Water Elf

PostSubject: Re: Coming Down the Mountian- POST LARP-   Coming Down the Mountian- POST LARP- Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 10:20 am

Lena sighs in relief when Kael shows himself. She thought they were being followed and was relieved to find that it was only him, and not some enemy waiting to attack...

Lena didn't say anything for they had met before...

"I'm going to head ahead into town, I have a few things I have to take care of. So I'll meet up with you two later. Kael, Hesper, may we meet again" she said nodding to the two of them and then dashing towards the river and jumping into it, dissappearing beneath the water's surface and starts to swim towards town. For in her mind it is faster to swim there then to walk and she uses some of the time she needs to in the water for the day in the process.

The water is clean now and it feels good, as she swims slowly, letting the current carry her so she doesn't use as much effort in swimming to conserve her strength. She hopes that Hesper somewhat bought her story and plans to swing by Nyx and Ebony's tent and ask if they can hold on to some stuff for her for a little while.
Back to top Go down
chaos' apprentice

chaos' apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Coming Down the Mountian- POST LARP-   Coming Down the Mountian- POST LARP- Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 9:06 am

:: Hesper smiles warmly to Lena and nods:: We will meet again.. I imagine. :: grins knowingly as the little elf-ling jumps into the water::

:: she then shifts her golden/blue eyes towards Kael'Thas, and smiles warmly at him as well:: Pleasure to meet you Kael'Thas, I am Hesper, new GrandCounsil for Light. :: she knew Nyx was following and even though this elf was strange, she knew from his eyes, that she was in no danger, and that Nyx had her back if she needed it::

We should hurry to the town though. I still have to speak with a man about a book. A counsil member's duty is never done. :: she looks tired, although composed. ::

(the elvish thing was a letter that Yavie's char had, and showed to Lena, I don't have it).
Back to top Go down
chaos' apprentice

chaos' apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Coming Down the Mountian- POST LARP-   Coming Down the Mountian- POST LARP- Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 9:11 am

(kael, lena and I are going to start posting In Town, down the mountin)
Back to top Go down
Lena The Water Elf

Lena The Water Elf

PostSubject: Re: Coming Down the Mountian- POST LARP-   Coming Down the Mountian- POST LARP- Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:02 pm

(( no i swiped an elfish book from a dragon and gave it to hesper))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming Down the Mountian- POST LARP-   Coming Down the Mountian- POST LARP- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coming Down the Mountian- POST LARP-
Page 1 of 1