Harpeah: The Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harpeah: The Beginning

Game information located at: http://clans.harpeah.com/

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two days before Amon-Avani's tent-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leix

Leix

Two days before Amon-Avani's tent- Empty
PostSubject: Two days before Amon-Avani's tent-   Two days before Amon-Avani's tent- Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:09 am

Yoko hears the small Pixie speak to the group, she clutches the front of her breasts and turns back to the First Valley.
She didn't say a word, except looked at Hesper and then to Kael as she scrambled off. She was a bit of a klutz,
but just in case she used Hide Path to cover her tracks, though anyone could follow her from miles away.
On her way, she picked up herbs she thought she might need in the near future but never stalled long enough to lose
time.

She stopped in front of Avani's tent and spoke softly, "Mother... may I come in?"

Last edited by Leix on Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Two days before Amon-Avani's tent-   Two days before Amon-Avani's tent- Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:18 am

Avani was tying herbs together into bundles, while a vine held open a book for her to read. Her voice was highly distracted when she responded. "Yes dear, come in.." She blinked, then smiled over to her. "Ah, Frigg! Where is that nice young man of yours? Did you leave him some where?"
Back to top Go down
http://clans.harpeah.com
Leix

Leix

PostSubject: Re: Two days before Amon-Avani's tent-   Two days before Amon-Avani's tent- Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:28 am

Yoko's eyes widen as she walked in, and her ears perked up hearing her mother's sudden change of tone.
"Moooooooooom!!!"she said with this whinny rolling of the eyes look, but her face was clearly redder than a strawberry
ripe for picking. She went over and gave her a long hug before she explained what had happened,
"Mr. Kael is fine running around with Hesper most likely... "she coughed and looked around.
"We were summoned to King Amon's... and that lady.. in the dark cloak... " Yoko sat down,
her color flushing out,"and Grandpa... I need your advise Ma'ma!" she looked at Avani with pleading eyes
and held up the earth pendant as she kept explaining what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Two days before Amon-Avani's tent-   Two days before Amon-Avani's tent- Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:09 am

Avani settled back on her stool, listening as she was relayed the tale of what had happened since they last saw each other, making appropriate noises when appropriate. "Ah... Quite an adventure.. Haldis.. but with wings you said?" She shook her head, motioning a hand toward the tent flap. The vine whisked up the entrance and held it closed. "As your mother, I'm pleased you found the stone.. I'm not sure what your grandfather has seen in his visions, but I'm not to worried... Haldis with wings however, is something that worries me greatly. bad things have happened historically when she appears with wings."

Avani stood from the stood, moving to her medicene chest. "And King Amon.. you remember he's the Air King, and my counterpart on the heavenly Kings, do you not, Frigg?"
Back to top Go down
Leix

Leix

PostSubject: Re: Two days before Amon-Avani's tent-   Two days before Amon-Avani's tent- Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:16 am

Yoko nodded, heightening her sense. She didn't want anyone to listen to their conversation.
This seemed like an important step to her and she was not going to have anyone spying on their
privacy. "and the troll....he... is a King too." she fiddled with a flower that sat on the table
and took a deep breath," I know what King Amon is capable of, but I have to go.
It seems like something important, and if I'm ever going to help you with your place...
I need to do this. But, I can't help to cringe at Haldis intentions when she sent us to
King Amon..."she looked into her mother's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Two days before Amon-Avani's tent-   Two days before Amon-Avani's tent- Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:18 am

Avani toyed with the chest's contents before pulling out a suede bag of dark green and bringing it to her daughter. "Here. If you aren't ready to touch the earth heart yet, then at least keep it somewhere safe. This bag will protect it and hide it from all who would seek otherwise. " She paused, hesitating. "I'm worried about Amon, he has not been himself lately. We are all worried, shadows move about killing things but our contacts say it's not the shadows who claim loyalty to the Shadow Court. You say Nyx was with a small boy?"
Back to top Go down
Leix

Leix

PostSubject: Re: Two days before Amon-Avani's tent-   Two days before Amon-Avani's tent- Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:31 am

Yoko took the bag, examining it with her hands- feeling the soft material." I... I don't know. "she looked
confused about the earth stone." Hesper told me something... that she believes me to be a reincarnation
of someone.. "she looked deep into the stone in the bag," and that this stone may be mine to claim."
she tucked it in the safest place she knows, in between her breasts. "Ready or not... and with your
consent... I will claim the stone" She hoped her words decision was not out of line, but this was
something she couldn't help to think about. Indeed, she felt drawn to it-even more with the armor
she wore. It felt so peaceful, like someone was holding her, keeping her safe. Her fingertips
ran across the material of the armor all through out the conversation.

"..either way, if King Amon has been acting as you say. I will see what I can learn and report to you after
the meeting. I'm worried about the dwarves as well, and how (and why) the Elves are involved." She stood up
pacing,"Nyx was with a small boy... there was an uproar with Lena... or..."she shook her head," uh.. Sere..
about trying to steal something from the boy. Nyx showed up."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Two days before Amon-Avani's tent-   Two days before Amon-Avani's tent- Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:07 am

Avani notched a brow studying her daughter carefully. "Lena eh Sere? What secrets are you hiding my daughter?"
Back to top Go down
Leix

Leix

PostSubject: Re: Two days before Amon-Avani's tent-   Two days before Amon-Avani's tent- Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 1:30 am

Yoko got this desperate look, " oh mama.. it doesn't matter." she sighed and
looked around. Her steps were light as she got up and went to hug Avani.
"Is there anything you can tell me about the King that may be helpful?"
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Two days before Amon-Avani's tent-   Two days before Amon-Avani's tent- Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 2:37 am

Avani studied her and smiled.. the look she wore was so much like her late fathers it could only bring such a fond remembrance in such a moment when her curiosity was perked. She shook her head and accepted the hug from her little girl, all grown up... She drew back, wiping her eyes lest a tear escape. She took a moment before responding to the quary. "Only that Amon has always been jealous of Solaris's line, and seeks them harm above all else as he believes that he should of been the air council." She rubbed the bridge of her nose, standing to take a pace of the room.. and causing little flowers to bloom, though the floor was already green with life. "I would prefer if you go to meet him only with Kael'Thas. There is something about that lad that makes me feel comforted. there are worse out there to be engaged too." She looked over to Yoko and gave her a weak smile. "I fear, Frigg, that it'd be in everyone's best interest that you remain attached to him a while longer, even if your heart would prefer another.."
Back to top Go down
Leix

Leix

PostSubject: Re: Two days before Amon-Avani's tent-   Two days before Amon-Avani's tent- Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 4:20 am

Yoko turned bright as red," He will most likely be there anyways..." She walked with her back towards Avani, kneeling down to the small garden her mother had and examined it." And you know I don't like anyone using that name,"she picked up some Frankincense and stuffed it in the herbs bag. Yoko looked at the tears of the Sacra tree. She had learned a while back that it kept the spiritual entities around to help the plants be happy and fresh, so she'd always plant them where their gardens were. " It reminds me of the nature of the name. The elf King sure has a funny sense of humor when it comes to death and total destruction." she winced and let out a chuckle at the same time. Yoko's facial expression changed to a more mature one as she lifted the strands of golden brown from her face," I'll stay near Sir Kael'Thas if that is what you wish mother. And before I leave to King Amon's I want to come back and ask for a favor."

((**note** Frankincense is spiritually uplifting, and immerses one in the divine realm. Use to invite the support of benevolent spiritual entities as you express your wishes. ))
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Two days before Amon-Avani's tent-   Two days before Amon-Avani's tent- Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 2:02 am

"Of course, my daughter, I would be honored to receive you once again." She canted her head to one side. "You are so grown up... I barely see the babe I once held so close. " She smiled softly and patted Yoko's cheek. "Stay near Kael'Thas, and come back to me safely."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two days before Amon-Avani's tent-   Two days before Amon-Avani's tent- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two days before Amon-Avani's tent-
Page 1 of 1