Harpeah: The Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harpeah: The Beginning

Game information located at: http://clans.harpeah.com/

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Game- Post Announcement?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

Game- Post Announcement? Empty
PostSubject: Game- Post Announcement?   Game- Post Announcement? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:55 am

Opps! See I should never leave my house.. then people wouldn't get announcements like this...

On Saturday/Sunday I went up to Jeremy, KC n Rob's place to kick it and put miles on my car. (Yeah, I did it on purpose) and ended up running two games- for them and Sarah.. and hopefully a new blood-healer so people don't have to bribe my npc healer in the future Razz But we'll see if he joins us in the online sphere of doom.

SO yes, as soon as I go do the student/mom thing, sometime this afternoon with liam on my hip, I'll be posting my synposis of everything that happened- both for people who were there to relive the insanity, and for those not there to know- in general- what chaos was happening. In that thread, post your corrections (of what I missed.. and have a good chuckle over sneeze=killing dwarves..) and any actions internet-based characters would of been doing something (.. I don't mind late adding.. there were plenty of "scene shifts" where a LARP (hehe) character might of missed an internet character doing something..

If the LARP-version takes off... and KC/Rob/Jeremy don't mind layin' host to a few extra bundles of happiness, then I will see if I have to tweek this system...

Oh Internetloves, I have not forgotten you! If you want to run your own scenes, online- pm me or tell me when you'll be on.. or just post a message over in announcements saying your going to be running a game at ___ day and ___ time.

Alright, now I must run to school to do research for my many papers coming due in the next three weeks. After that, I have a month n a half of nothing to do but draw and write things for Clans. Smile

..to give people something to say... Post these things in response:

-LARP was fun/good/evil/bad/neverever go! - with details n ideas on how to improve if it was horrible.. (but I'm not going to be to serious about it.. I didn't have my notebook of doom, and I was in general, flying by the seat of my inspiration.. lol.. )

-Running a larp without any notice is cruel and unusual punishment and it's time for the pitch forks n torches Razz

-Is the March 27/29 weekend still a good idea to go camping or have a finale larp? Or are we going to see how it goes?

or anything that might you know, add to this conversation..

Right! I'm out to research! Look forward to the game synpsosises Razz Soon!

(PS: if you were there, and want to write one early, that's cool.. toss it over in first valley 'or' of it's a reflection post (hehe) then toss it down in literary..

I'll be getting the EXP for online n Larp peoples today/tomorrow too!)
Back to top Go down
http://clans.harpeah.com

Game- Post Announcement?
Page 1 of 1