Harpeah: The Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harpeah: The Beginning

Game information located at: http://clans.harpeah.com/

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Exploring the Light Temple (Christmas Downtime)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

Exploring the Light Temple (Christmas Downtime) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Light Temple (Christmas Downtime)   Exploring the Light Temple (Christmas Downtime) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:48 pm

"I'm assuming you mean something specifically about the Temple, Diana?" She looped her needle around for another pass, glancing up to her leader with filmy eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://clans.harpeah.com
chaos' apprentice

chaos' apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Light Temple (Christmas Downtime)   Exploring the Light Temple (Christmas Downtime) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:51 pm

Yes. Actually I would like to get in.

:: the gem is hanging around her neck in plain sight, so the old woman may or may not know the significance(sp)::

Would you know how I can do that?
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Light Temple (Christmas Downtime)   Exploring the Light Temple (Christmas Downtime) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:52 pm

She studied thet pendant, her hands stilling on her work before she shook her head ever so slightly. "The temple is the temple of light you need both halves of the whole to get in. Just you is simply not enough. You represent the Moon. You need the Sun as well."
Back to top Go down
Cuan

Cuan

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Light Temple (Christmas Downtime)   Exploring the Light Temple (Christmas Downtime) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:55 pm

::Cuan flys around for a bit and gets Hespers scent, when he find her he will land next to Hesper, looks around and gives everyone a nod:: Good evening everyone. ::Then moves in close to Hesper and wispers:: " why do you keep running off on your own?"
Back to top Go down
chaos' apprentice

chaos' apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Light Temple (Christmas Downtime)   Exploring the Light Temple (Christmas Downtime) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:56 pm

Will I need to visit the Tower of Solaris? Or do they have a Temple as well?

:: she holds up a finger to Cuan as if she'll answer in just a moment, once she get's the old woman's response::

Last edited by chaos' apprentice on Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Light Temple (Christmas Downtime)   Exploring the Light Temple (Christmas Downtime) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:57 pm

The Elder looked a bit started when Cuan dropped in, litterally, but shrugged it off when the Diana didnt' seem to mind. She was, after all, their leader. "The Children of the Sun make their home at the Tower of Solaris, my lady, but I do not believe there are two temples of light."
Back to top Go down
chaos' apprentice

chaos' apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Light Temple (Christmas Downtime)   Exploring the Light Temple (Christmas Downtime) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:01 pm

Which direction will I find this Tower?
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Light Temple (Christmas Downtime)   Exploring the Light Temple (Christmas Downtime) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:10 pm

The woman paused a long moment then shook her head slightly. "Lady, the tower is in the City of Solaris, to the far south in the dessert. This time of year, the Dessert is hardly a forgiving place."

(Location note: The Solaris City is just south of Cuan's home in the Cliff Clutch's area of mountains. And if you go, you run the risk of not getting back in time for Amon.)
Back to top Go down
chaos' apprentice

chaos' apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Light Temple (Christmas Downtime)   Exploring the Light Temple (Christmas Downtime) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:21 pm

:: she nods:: Thank you for your time, Elder. :: she smiles at her warmly:: It seems we'll be heading out now. :: she bows slightly to her then looks to Cuan:: Evening. Would you follow me please?

:: she heads back to the light temple::
Back to top Go down
Cuan

Cuan

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Light Temple (Christmas Downtime)   Exploring the Light Temple (Christmas Downtime) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:25 pm

::Cuan follows Hesper, now wondering why Hesper needs to go Solaris City:: Where are we going?
Back to top Go down
chaos' apprentice

chaos' apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Light Temple (Christmas Downtime)   Exploring the Light Temple (Christmas Downtime) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:37 pm

:: she sits on the stairs and looks up at him, looking REALLY REALLY tired, emotionally and physically::

I need to head to the Temple of Solaris for the other half of my stone.

:: she bares her neck to show him the half gem:: There's a lot of reasons why I leave.

I went off on my own, this time, because I thought this could be done quickly. And ... I didn't want to bring people here for fear that it may be accidentially defiled. That and I figured everyone could use their rest.

I feel like I'm experiencing mass deja vu, every time I turn around. It's like I'm going thru a time loop, over, and over, and over.
Back to top Go down
Cuan

Cuan

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Light Temple (Christmas Downtime)   Exploring the Light Temple (Christmas Downtime) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:40 pm

You are one to talk miss looks like she will fall over at anytime. Now what was with the breakdown in the Earth Temple? ::He asks with some curiousity in his eyes::
Back to top Go down
chaos' apprentice

chaos' apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Light Temple (Christmas Downtime)   Exploring the Light Temple (Christmas Downtime) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 3:00 pm

I haven't been sleeping well lately. :: she yawns behind a dainty hand::

The letter was from a man who was a grandson of one of the original counsil members. The body was that same man. And I knew of him, when I was one of the original counsil members. Although if I remember correctly he was just an egg at the time.

:: Hesper leans over to put her forehead against her bent knees and the palms of her hands onto her back::

The past is sort of repeating itself.
Back to top Go down
Cuan

Cuan

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Light Temple (Christmas Downtime)   Exploring the Light Temple (Christmas Downtime) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 3:25 pm

Alright? Just how old are you then? :: Still trying to figure out the whole past lives thing::
Back to top Go down
chaos' apprentice

chaos' apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Light Temple (Christmas Downtime)   Exploring the Light Temple (Christmas Downtime) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 3:29 pm

I'm 22. It's more of a Past life thing. The difference is, that the past isn't the past that was supposed to be.

In otherwords, someone's been messing with the time lines.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Light Temple (Christmas Downtime)   Exploring the Light Temple (Christmas Downtime) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring the Light Temple (Christmas Downtime)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2