Harpeah: The Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harpeah: The Beginning

Game information located at: http://clans.harpeah.com/

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In the Beginning:

Go down 
+3
Cuan
chaos' apprentice
Storyteller
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
chaos' apprentice

chaos' apprentice

In the Beginning: - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Beginning:   In the Beginning: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 4:51 pm

:: she raised a brow and stops, stepping in front of her with a sigh:: I never said it was a dragon's tent. Have you ever met a Dragon Miss Lena?

If that tent is indeed a dragon's tent, that dragon will wreak havoc on everyone until it get's it's missing property back. And it will hunt down and eat and or destroy anyone that took any of their prized possessions. The dragons have ways of finding their next... Meal... :: she looks at her worried:: I recommend that if you know of anyone that has a said possession of a dragon's.... that you have them turn it over to me quickly. As it will save their very lives and the lives of innocents.

Anyone that attacks a dragon doesn't do it lightly and knows exactly how much hell they're causing people by doing so, and wants the dragon to know that it's personal. I can't even begin to explain how devistating an angry dragon can be. :: she pushes her bangs back out of her face::
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: ST NOTE:   In the Beginning: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 5:05 pm

OOC:

The Storyteller has yet to finish writing up the game synopsis for what happeend at the larp. It's in anyone who WAS NOT THERE get ahold of me for some internet scenes while I write papers.

Secondly... Everything 'after Zaman's post of watching CUAN is "After" As soon as i have time, I'll be adjusting the forums so the "after" is after the synposis and in a new thread. My apologies for the temporary confusion, I did LARP on the Fly then came home to three paper hell.

It will be adjusted ASAP. I swear, promise on the head of my child's teddybear that I'll be on it asap. I just can't afford to let my grade suffer (No one wants to see me if I get C's!!!)

ST.

PS:
Kruse is going to get distracted as soon as I figure out what's distracting him.. )
Back to top Go down
http://clans.harpeah.com
chaos' apprentice

chaos' apprentice

PostSubject: Re: In the Beginning:   In the Beginning: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 5:12 pm

OOC::

Shiney objects or women in danger. good obvious distractions
Back to top Go down
Lena The Water Elf

Lena The Water Elf

PostSubject: Re: In the Beginning:   In the Beginning: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 5:19 pm

OCC: LOL lol!

"Umm...Besides Kruse, no, but I've seen them." Lena said. "Well..." she said rummaging though her cloak. "I did pick up something that I saw when I was checking out the damage that those goblins had done" she said handing over the book she had found but not the one she had stolen directly from the tent. "Besides how will he know anything is missing?" she asked. "It's not like that dragon didn't have enough books as it was and I doubt that he counts them." she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
chaos' apprentice

chaos' apprentice

PostSubject: Re: In the Beginning:   In the Beginning: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 5:37 pm

(time line difference, you were in there, before the goblin, not after. just an fyi)

:: she holds out her white gloved hand for the book:: May I see it please? :: she smiles at her warmly, though her eyes were touched by sadness and concern for the young female elf:: I'd greatly appreciate it.

Kruse is only half dragon, and although displays the same possessive tenancies, I don't know if he's as obsessive compulsive as full blooded dragons. Dragons live an extremely long time and have memories like you wouldn't believe. They all collect things that are rare, and beautiful, weather it's people, or things. And if you trespass without announcing yourself first, you're dead without being able to speak. They collect things of sentimental value. Because they're sentimental, in this dragon's case, they would have a mental inventory of everything they brought with them, and remember the exact moment they got their treasure, and who gave it to them.

So their books for example may have been given to them by a lover or a friend, that is alive or dead. It's like stealing someone's memories. And a dragon keeps theirs held close to their hearts and souls. They're an extremely passionate race, despite what people think about them. Dragons are best left alone, or kept as allies, not enemies.

A person that steals from a dragon will meet a horrendous ending, as well as their families, and friends, and allies. When a dragon is wronged, no one is safe, and any one that associates with such a person is obviously a bad person that the world is better off without.

:: she rubs the back of her head with her other hand:: I'm sorry. But not many people know about dragons, I happen to know a lot about them, and have seen what can happen to people that don't respect a dragon by taking that which isn't theirs. :: she sighs softly::
Back to top Go down
Lena The Water Elf

Lena The Water Elf

PostSubject: Re: In the Beginning:   In the Beginning: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 5:45 pm

((OCC: yes I know, but I only grabbed one from the tent when I was searching though them before the sound and I pick-pocketed the Caravan so that's the one Lena gave her))

"Crap...well, let's just hope that they never find out that I have another book, I'll have to get rid of it as soon as I can" she thought quickly to herself. Lena hands over the book. "I don't know if it's his or not but I just found it so maybe it is and maybe it's not." she said

((Sorry short post trying to work on homework, stupid math essay... Mad ))
Back to top Go down
Kruse Rolic Crow

Kruse Rolic Crow

PostSubject: Re: In the Beginning:   In the Beginning: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 5:53 pm

((OOC: Damn you Chaos!!!!! Women will work but shiny objects are a no go unless it's a fight!!!))

(This is what happens when/if I get to town!)
As Kruse comes back into town, he will change to human form and go to the nearest dragon and say, "What is going on here? I want you to tell me everything that has happened since this morning when a small child ran through the dragon camps from the river!"

((OOC: Good luck with the math there sweety!))

Last edited by Kruse Rolic Crow on Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
chaos' apprentice

chaos' apprentice

PostSubject: Re: In the Beginning:   In the Beginning: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 5:55 pm

:: takes the book and smiles at her warmly, though her eyes are still touched with sadness:: Thank you Miss Lena. You don't know how much I appreciate this. :: she looks at the book that Lena gave her::

(ooc- was the book the one from the tent or the one from the caravan? just to clarify.) (:: kills your math homework for you)
Back to top Go down
Lena The Water Elf

Lena The Water Elf

PostSubject: Re: In the Beginning:   In the Beginning: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 6:02 pm

((it's the one from the Caravan...Gah! must stop getting distracted by the distractions...Must finish...it's due Friday!! GAH!!! *Screams*))

Lena smiles, "No problem, glad I could help" she said.

(( FINALLY THE MATH IS DONE!!!!!))
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: In the Beginning:   In the Beginning: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:51 pm

((OOC:: Hand of god drops a screaming woman in front of a dangerous object to stop Kraus.. then realises it's silly and just lets him pass..:: Give me... mm.. 2 hours or so and I'll have a post for responding on what happens... unfortantly your ST is overloaded n dealing with stupid people.... >.> YAY DONE MATH ESSAY!!! Steal the Sarah! (that or distract her!)
Back to top Go down
http://clans.harpeah.com
chaos' apprentice

chaos' apprentice

PostSubject: Re: In the Beginning:   In the Beginning: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:03 pm

(:: waits patiently for her GOD to stop having a life and game. and throws an in danger KC in front of Kruse:: )
Back to top Go down
Kruse Rolic Crow

Kruse Rolic Crow

PostSubject: Re: In the Beginning:   In the Beginning: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:07 pm

((Grrrrrrrrr and Arrrrgggggggghhhhhhh!!!!(Many more "!" then this, just don't want to type them all) Grabs KC and Sarah and flies to the nearest dimensional rift and into the world of Jeremy saying "Ha! follow me here Chaos!"))
Back to top Go down
chaos' apprentice

chaos' apprentice

PostSubject: Re: In the Beginning:   In the Beginning: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:12 pm

( :: Katoma pops up in front of Kruse, KC and Sarah and waives with a HUGE cheshire cat grin:: You callled? :: giggles insaintly:: Seee? I told you, you'd miss me )
Back to top Go down
Cuan

Cuan

PostSubject: Re: In the Beginning:   In the Beginning: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 2:13 am

::Cuan pulls out the slip of paper that he got off the goblin. Show it to Lena:: "Do you know what it says?" He asks.
Back to top Go down
Lena The Water Elf

Lena The Water Elf

PostSubject: Re: In the Beginning:   In the Beginning: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 9:40 am

(((Um... I can't reply to that, I don't know if I do or not we have to wait for the story teller to tell me if I can or not... Crying or Very sad Poor ST has so much to do...))

Lena takes the paper and looks at it. "Hmmm..." she says as she examines it. It looks a lot like the writing that she found when flipping through the dragon's books when she was trying to find something to swipe.

((Edit: where'd my siggy go?))
Back to top Go down
Cuan

Cuan

PostSubject: Re: In the Beginning:   In the Beginning: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 9:42 am

((It is in elvish))
Back to top Go down
Lena The Water Elf

Lena The Water Elf

PostSubject: Re: In the Beginning:   In the Beginning: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 1:14 pm

((oh well, my elvish is REALLY low... lol! but stil even if I could read it, l I don't know what it says without the ST))
Back to top Go down
Kruse Rolic Crow

Kruse Rolic Crow

PostSubject: Re: In the Beginning:   In the Beginning: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 8:36 pm

((And last but not least::Kruse looks to the left, looks at the people watching him through the monitor and says "Time for a death wail." Looks back at Katoma, blinks, then looks up and goes, "NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!"
::End simulation))
Back to top Go down
chaos' apprentice

chaos' apprentice

PostSubject: Re: In the Beginning:   In the Beginning: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 10:41 am

( :: KATOMA Throws people BACK IC and directs their OOC chatter to the OOC board, on the Home page:: Wrong place for chatting. :: she puts on her little Air Craft Carrier uniform for their Flight directors. and starts flagging people to the OOC Board:: Please follow the arrows to the appropriate location for OOC chatter. Thank you and have a great day! :: GRINS HUGE:: )
Back to top Go down
chaos' apprentice

chaos' apprentice

PostSubject: Re: In the Beginning:   In the Beginning: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 3:24 pm

(See Topic Coming Down the Mountian- POST LARP-
for Hesper Further posts)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Beginning:   In the Beginning: - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Beginning:
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2